How do I register with MAC
Registration is easy. All you need to do is fill in the registration form and return it to the Millbrook Activity Club. You can drop it in person (at Millbrook Combined School main reception) or email it (email@example.com).
How do I book for the sessions
Bookings for Breakfast Club and After School Club are done via ParentPay – our online platform.
For Holiday Club please use our online booking form to tell us about the sessions you want to book.
Do I have to pay in advance for the sessions?
The short answer is yes. We do require all parent to prepay for all the sessions they book for. You are paying for a wraparound care service that are team is offering.
How can I pay for the sessions?
- Our main payment is via ParentPay. Just go to ParentPay.com, login (use the username and password received from MAC or Millbrook School Office) vie items you need to pay for and finalise payment.
- Card payments (over phone or in person) – via ParentPay system.
- Vouchers (Sodexo, hmrc, eden, computer share, etc). Please note that if you use vouchers it takes longer to process payments and we do require confirmation of payment.
Can I cancel or amend my bookings?
- The bookings can be amended and or cancelled but subject to cancellation policy.
- Cancellations or amending the days/hours/sessions can be done manually by the parents via ParentPay (BFC, ASC clubs only) at least 24 hours in advance via Parent Pay.
- For Holiday Club cancellations please contact Adrian Oprea, MAC Manager. Subject to our terms and conditions as well.
For all cancellations presented above and done in accord with our terms and conditions we’ll credit your ParentPay account accordingly.